Ford F-150 vs. GMC Sierra 1500 vs. RAM 1500
2019 Ford F-150
If you’re shopping for a hard-working pickup truck that can handle the demands of your Nisswa area job site, you’ve probably narrowed your search down to the Ford F-150 vs. GMC Sierra 1500 vs, RAM 1500. Each of these 3 trucks provides the power and capabilities most truck owners want, but only the RAM 1500 can offer a best-in-class V8 towing capacity and more base trim features. See how these three pickup trucks match up against each other in this comparison from Tanner Motors.
F-150 vs. Sierra 1500 vs. RAM 1500: Available Engines
The Ford F-150, Sierra 1500, and RAM 1500 and offer a variety of engines for Aitkin drivers to choose from:
- F-150 Engines: The six engine options range from a 250-hp 3.0L turbo-diesel engine to a 450-hp 3.5L twin-turbo to a 395-hp 5.0L V8.
- GMC Sierra 1500 Engines: The three engines offered include a 285-hp 4.3L V6, a 310-hp turbocharged 2.7L 4-cylinder, and a 355-hp 5.3L V8.
- RAM 1500 Engines: A 305-hp 3.6L V6 engine, a 395-hp 5.7L V8, and a version of the V8 with a mild hybrid system that delivers a best-in-class V8 4×4 fuel economy.
F-150 vs. Sierra 1500 vs. RAM 1500: Towing
The 2019 RAM 1500 powered by the 5.7L HEMI® V8 with eTorque delivers a Best-in-Class V8 Towing* of tow up to 12,750 pounds. The Ford 5.0L V8 tows up to 11,600 pounds, and the Sierra 1500 V8 can tow up to 12,200 pounds. We should note that the F-150 equipped with the 3.5L EcoBoost V6 can tow up to 13,000 pounds, which is impressive but doesn’t outperform the RAM 1500 by very much.
F-150 vs- Sierra 1500 vs. RAM 1500: Features
Comparing the base trim configurations, you’ll find that the RAM 1500 offers a wider range of standard features, including:
- Unconnect® infotainment system
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Voice recognition
- Six-speaker sound system
- Adjustable rear seat head restraints
- One-touch up driver and passenger windows
- Power rear windows
- Cruise control
- USB ports
- Proximity key
Experience the RAM 1500 in Brainerd
The RAM 1500 offers Crosby drivers a winning combination of powerful engine options, superior towing capacity, and a wide array of standard features that the competition can’t match. Here at Tanner Motors, we carry the full lineup of capable RAM trucks, and with our new vehicle offers and incentives you can find the best deals available anywhere. Apply for financing online, and contact us to schedule a test drive at our CDJR dealership near Little Falls today!
*Class based on Light-Duty pickups.