See our list of available positions below. To inquire about a position, please fill out the following form:
Tanner Motors is seeking a highly motivated Automotive Service Advisor/Writer to join our main shop.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Ensure customers receive courteous, prompt and effective service.
- Greet and assist customers with inquiries during their visit.
- Detailed documentation of the customer’s concerns – enabling the technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
- Consult with the customer regarding recommended maintenance.
- Inform customer on completion times, service expenses, and any changes.
- Remain involved until the customer picks up the vehicle to ensure all concerns have been addressed.
Requirements for this position:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- While you don’t need to know everything about cars to succeed, you do need to know how to ask the right questions and recommend solutions that will build loyal customers and contribute to a successful store.
- Sales background helpful.
- Ability to multitask and take direction.
- Proficient in using computers and software programs on a daily basis.
- Create and maintain a close relationship with each customer.
- Ability to contribute as a team member.
- Be a self-starter.
- Highly motivated.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
Tanner Motors offers super competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package offering health, dental, a 401(k) retirement plan, and paid time off.
Tanner Motors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
General Service Technician
Tanner Motors is looking to hire a General Service Tech. There is plenty of work and we’re looking for the right team member to add to our already successful team.
Job Responsibilities: As a General Automotive Technician, you will be working in a total car care repair center, with jobs ranging from standard maintenance to transmission R&R, to electrical diagnostics and everything in between. This position will be responsible for explaining technical diagnoses and needed repairs to service staff and team members. Other responsibilities of the General Automotive Technician will include:
- Diagnose and repair automotive systems — brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, air conditioning and computer systems
- Transmission Removal and Installation
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems and inventory supply needs
- Maintain an organized work environment
- Recommending and performing appropriate diagnostic repairs with efficiency, accuracy and in accordance with factory and service center standards
- General mechanical knowledge and automotive experience required.
Job Requirements: To be qualified for the General Automotive Technician position, you must have at least 2+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving, and repair experience. The General Automotive Technician is also required to provide strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
Other requirements include:
- Appropriate Diagnostic tools necessary for service performed
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to communicate solutions to others
- Must be punctual and bring a positive attitude to work everyday
- Some knowledge of electrical systems
- Willingness to further training and technical expertise.
- ASE Certifications / Master ASE certification is preferred but not required
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment such as Scanners, electrical diagnostic equipment, AC recovery equipment, Fluid Exchange Equipment, Lift operation, etc.
- Mechanical and analytical and problem solving skills
- Manual dexterity
- Team-oriented vision
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Diesel experience a plus
- Signing Bonus
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Great Pay Opportunity
- Benefits Package
Job Type: Full-time
Tanner Motors is in immediate need of a motivated, enthusiastic, self-starting Lube Technician. If you are looking to excel as an automotive technician, attending technical training school, or working at an independent oil change business with limited opportunities, we want to talk to you!! Do you want to earn top dollar with performance incentives?
The Express Lube Department performs quick services as well as oil and filter changes in accordance with dealer and factory standards. They are essential in building customer loyalty as they are care givers for our customers’ vehicle safety and reliability.
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to operate vehicles with automatic and manual transmission
- Positive work ethic
- Promptness and positive attitude is a must!
- We offer full benefits, advancement opportunity and Ongoing Paid Training.
Job Type: Full-time
Used Car Manager
- Assist in planning annual and monthly departmental forecasts, staffing objectives, and vehicle inventory.
- Acquiring vehicles for inventory.
- Assist Sales Team in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a follow-up system for used vehicle purchases.
- Responsible for appraising, reconditioning, displaying, wholesaling and merchandising the product.
- Strong work ethic, collaborative, and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of ALL aspects of Front & Back end operations.
- Reynolds and Dealer Socket experience is a plus.
- Current Driver’s License with satisfactory Department of Motor Vehicle driving record
- Must be able to use Computer Programs like V-Auto/DMS/First Look
- Top pay for qualified candidates
- Valid Drives License
- Clean Driving Record
- Competitive hourly pay
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Closed on Major Holidays
- Family Friendly Work Environment
- Opportunity to Grow & Advance!