2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and front-wheel drive. In fact, the entire model line offers outstanding efficiency, including best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy. Learn more about its mpg estimates at Tanner Motors.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
The RAM 1500 gives drivers three different engine options to choose from, and each offers various levels of efficiency:
3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
No matter which of the RAM 1500 configurations you choose, you can expect impressive fuel economy figures to help save you money at the pump in Nisswa. The RAM 1500 even has a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. If you need a commercial fleet for your business, choosing the RAM 1500 could be a cost-effective solution.
What Is eTorque?
Why is the RAM 1500 so efficient? One big reason is the eTorque system. How does this system work? Instead of an alternator, models equipped with eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery. While a mild hybrid system might seem more suited to hybrid and electric cars, it results in more torque, payload, and towing capability.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
There are even more unique systems that add to the fuel economy specs of the RAM 1500:
- Design – The RAM 1500 was designed with an elevated hood and redesigned roof to lower its drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam – This class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour. An active air dam is standard on the RAM 1500 Rebel as well as non-air suspension models
- Transmission – A standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission adjusts shift points for maximum efficiency and performance.
Find the Efficient RAM 1500 for Sale at Tanner Motors
Tanner Motors has an outstanding selection of new RAM 1500 models for sale in our inventory. When you need a pickup that doesn’t sacrifice performance or fuel economy, there’s no better choice than the RAM 1500. Set up your test drive today, or contact us with any questions.
Learn More at Tanner Motors
Motor oil is a vital component to your car which needs to be checked and changed in regular intervals to ensure the longevity of your engine. One thing all car owners should know is how to check the oil level in your car, so you know that you have just the right amount. If you…
Oil changes are a critical component of vehicle maintenance, and the team of certified technicians at the Tanner Motors service department in Brainerd is here to help you understand why. An oil change comes with a number of benefits, including: Powertrain durability Increased performance Better fuel economy More reliability Find out more about how oil changes…
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica configurations have many features in common, such as a 287-hp 3.5L V6 engine, Uconnect® 4 with smartphone integration, and a towing capacity of 3,600 pounds. But what about their differences? To help Aitkin families choose their perfect new Chrysler Pacifica, Tanner Motors has broken down each trim level’s price and features below!…